- 15 minutes
Ingredients (serves 4)
- 100g cream
- 200g dark choccolate
- 8g Truffle-flavoured butter sauce
- Cocoa powder q.s.
- 2 bowl for cake
- Standard kitchen tools
- Put the butter with truffle in a boule.
- Cut the dark chocolate roughly in a cake pot.
- Warm the cream until it boils.
- Pour 2 spoons of cream on the butter, stirring them
to melt the butter.
- Pour the resting cream on the chocolate, stirring
vigorously to melt the chocolare uniformly.
- Combine the two mixtures and mix uniformly.
- Leave them in the fridge for at least 4 hours (now
it's possible to make tartufini).
- Make a ball with the refrigerated and solid dough,
rolling it with the palms of the hands. Roll then in
the cocoa powder, put in a dinner plate. After that,
put the balls in a platter.
The truffles can be conserved in the fridge for 2-3 weeks